Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully – payment implies acceptance of terms and conditions
2. A booking is not complete until we have received your 25% deposit. ( or 10% if participation in an offer) All deposits are non-refundable, unless the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking. Payment of a deposit implies acceptance of our terms and conditions.
3. The balance amount is to be paid in full by 6 weeks of the arrival date ( unless you have taken the 10% deposit offer and the balance is due 12 weeks prior to arrival). If the balance is not paid on time we can treat the booking as cancelled by yourself, and re-advertise the apartment to rent. You will loose your deposit.
4. Cancellations: must be made in writing as soon as possible to give us the opportunity to re-let. For cancellations up to 6 weeks of the arrival date a charge equivalent to 25% of the booking cost will be made ( i.e your deposit amount)
Once paid in full, for cancellations between 6 weeks and 4 weeks of your arrival date a 50% refund ( less £15 admin fee) will be returned. For cancellations less than 4 weeks of arrival date there is no refund.
We strongly advise you take out your own travel insurance for UK holidays which covers booking cancellations/ holiday curtailments. This will give you the peace of mind that you will get your money back if you need to cancel your holiday . If you choose not to, then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
6. All guests who stay at Coast Apartments must conduct themselves in an acceptable manner.
7. The management reserves the right to cancel accommodation at any time, if, in their opinion the behaviour of a guest(s) is unacceptable, or is non-compliant with the terms and conditions of the booking.
8. Guests undertake to pay for any damage and breakages caused during their stay. Loss of keys will incur a charge of £75.00.
9. The management do not hold themselves responsible for any valuables left in the apartments.
10. Cars are parked at the risk of the owners.
11. The premises (including car park) are strictly non smoking (this includes e-cigarettes). Any person found to be smoking within the building will incur a £150.00 charge and be asked to leave.
12. Sorry, as we predominately cater for families, couples and business users, we do not accept bookings for hen or stag type parties, single sex party groups or groups of young people under 21. (There are lots of places in town specialising in these type of party groups – call Tourist Information 01253 478222 for details)